PISSED
Sorry guys.. I need to take a break from my Taiwan posts to vent my frustrations...
so so so pissed!!!!!!!
Its monday blues for me today. Ms Bao To Kia had to ruin my monday morning for me..WTF!!
Had applied for a bloodly 1 day leave in aug..she had to reject it my application DELIBERATELY!!
wats her problem man?? jealous im going holiday isit??
Kelly has applied for leave..finally able to go to HK cos Ms Tracy fought for her..so good..
We have a damn stupid rule in the office ..that NOBODY CAN GO ON LEAVE AT THE SAME TIME EVEN THO WE DUN COVER EACH OTHERS WORK!!!!
its total crap shit...its total unfairness that stupid BAO TO KIA can go on leave with another colleague...Y she can then we cant??
They always schedule their leave then nvr take.. How the Hell m i supp to know that she is taking this time round. I did asked my direct reporting boss if I could go. SHE SAID I CAN LOH!! Its crap stupid that you have to ask sme other ppl instead of your direct head if you can go on leave...wer gt like that one...then stupid Bao To Kia schedule 3 days..then she onli take 1 day..SHe HAD TO CHOOSE THE SAME FREAKING DAY AS ME!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......... SOSO PISSED
I dun care ar..i still go ahead cos i already paid for it..wat they wan me to do..i cant change date liao... They made me resort to go other way.. .,..
No comments:
Post a Comment