screwed..
I just went for an interview at GV today…
It turn out horrible
Im so sad.. cos I had looked so forward to it
I screw it up…haiz
I always get nervous during interviews and I panic and I gabra…
The 2 ladies interviewing me look so emotionless and fierce..
Made me say even more rubbish,
Y the hell did I said what I said..
Y didn’t I think of that juz nw…
These are the qns that zoom past my head rite after the interview..
Think they dun like me much
Already call me the wrong name rite frm the start
Tot I was jovene…
Sobs…..i guess this is the end of my dream
My dream of working in a media company
Or events company
Y does nobody wan me??
Haiz…mayb this isnt my time yet..
Mayb its just a training session for me
At least next time I know wat kinda of questions they will ask
Haiz… Y does my brain think faster than what I can say
In the end I dunnoe what im talking abt..aiyooo…
Oh dear oh dear…im dead meat…
Im getting old…n there are loads of grads out there
Waiting to snatch jobs for me
Worse is that they are all highly qualified
Having gone for overseas attachments, internships n such
I HAVE NONE!! =((
Even my short USA stint was not realli that great after all
I was juz a ride operater….=(
When I tell ppl im stress, they are like “ u stress for wat”
True…my job’s so nt stressful at all… im onli doing cutting n pasting most of the time
Feel like my brain is getting lazier by the minute..
I got to do smthing abt it
I m realli “bu gan yuan’ dat im stuck here in this office.
Wasting my life n brains away…
I wanna feel impt, I wanna earn loads of $$, I wanna be one of the in ppl
I wanna enjoy life….
But noone’s giving a chance to prove myself
And also wen smeone give me a chance,
I screw it up wif my awful interview skills…
Too much things went thru my head at 1 time…
HOW???
No comments:
Post a Comment