Sunday, 9 September 2007

The awakening

Tuesday 28 September

Went to watch Evan Almighty today
Free preview, thanks to my cousin (**,)
It was a funny show
Hahaa
The plot is predictable
But the script is farni
I was laughin so hard
My little (nt so little in size) cousin was screaming
“Panda..Did U See!!” “Turtle!!”
I had to shooze her up
Hahaa
So loud
Aiyooooo
The main thing that caught me in the movie was a particular scene
Wer God was talkin to Evan’s wife
Suddenly I feel enlightened
Hahahaa
He asked her, wen smeone pray to god asking for courage, do you think God will give him/her courage immediately? Or wd God give him/her the OPPORTUNITY to be courageous??

Ahhhh..see the key word here is OPPORTUNITY!!
Dats very true..
We always pray for this pray for that
But juz expect God to give them to us directly
And lament wen it didnt
We didn’t realize that God did give us
Opportunities to make our wishes come true…

No comments: